One of the most exciting and fun program SSA offering for 3-6 year olds.
The skills factory program is one of the most exciting and fun program SSA offering for 3-6 year olds.
Young players learn and practice fundamental movement and general sports skills through fun games, competitions and skill building activities.
Our coaches create a high energy, fun filled environment as players engage in imaginative, age appropriate games such as What’s the Time Mr Wolf? Surfers and Crabs and Pirate Treasure Hunt!
A great introduction to sports and group sport for the next generation of young athletes!
Children play less outside today than any previous generations. Technological advances give today’s youngster much more advantages and opportunities than previous generations. Most of the learning opportunities are spent indoors rather outdoors. Experts in child development and education indicate that most children do not have the core motor skills compare to previous generations. Through fun games and activities the Skills Factory program develops balance, running, jumping, turning, hand eye co-ordination and spatial awareness. All of these traits are important for young people to continue to learn and enjoy sports and grow up to live a healthy and active lifestyle.
Sports specific skills
• Able to keep the ball close to the body whilst moving and dribbling with the feet
• Develops strong kicking, throwing and catching skills.
• Can stop a moving ball with the hands and feet
• Can turn with the ball and change speed
• Can run with starts and stops and change direction
and Cognitive skills
• Good peer interaction and participation in class.
• Develops a strong sense of identity within the group.
• Understands basic concepts of team play.
• Awareness of surroundings improves.
• Actively involved in creative play.
• Develop strong communication and social skills.
• Emphasis on balance, agility and co-ordination gives children a great base to enjoy all sports in future life.
• Children are aware of themselves in the environment.
• Basic ability to travel with the ball where they choose and how they choose.
• Can hop, jump, gallop and skip
• Children demonstrate understanding of control and can exercise control in their movements.
Years of experience: more than 15 years
- He played senior football in Ireland winning many league and cup medals.
- He hold certificate across many different sport and has passion of coaching children of all ages and abilities.
- He has years of coaching in Europe, Australia and Asia.
- Aidan hold an occupational first aid qualification and AED training
Years of experience: more than 6 years
- Coach Peter is one of our leading bilingual coaches
- With an extensive playing background Coach Peter spent four years playing college football
with the Ho Chi Minh City International University going on to represent the National
University Football Team.
- Bringing energy, enthusiasm and a high degree of fun to all his sessions, Peter has proved to
be an extremely popular coach with both the Vietnamese and Ex Pat Football Community.
Years of experience: more than 4 years
- Coach Tom is one of our leading bilingual coaches, he has been coaching for 4 years as
assistant coach before becoming lead coach in community project. He has also coach skills
factory, classes for young kids under 5 year-old.
- He has a true passion and enthusiasm for working with young athletes providing strong
technical expertise for all levels of players from beginners to advance.